Sunday, January 23, 2011

Award-Winning Fine Art portrait Photographer | Kristi Sutton Elias

Kristi Sutton Elias
Artist / Photographer
   Born and raised in southern California,  I have been an artist all my life. Exploring all mediums of art from sketch to sculpture.  In photography and through the use of Photoshop I found I could channel different mediums and artistic energies into one creation.  I have worked as a professional photographer and Photoshop artist for the past twelve years. The focus for most of my professional career was on product photography some of my clients included Z Gallerie, , Von'sVon'sVPavillions, Von's.  I have since found a new passion in creating artistic portrait photography. I love the creative freedom with out limitations that it provides me. When creating a portrait I try to capture the story of each individuals personality, while fusing classic elegance with modern twists. I believe in creating a unique and beautiful piece of art in each portrait.

    In 1998, I obtained my degree in illustration and advertising photography from Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara.  Moving to L.A after graduation I worked as a professional photographer and photoshop artist for the past 12 years.

    I have won numerous awards for my photography and other artistic creations. They have been displayed at galleries, exhibitions and in magazines. I am always looking for new ways and outlets to further my artistic style and broaden the spectrum of ideas that I put into my art. I am represented by the Ellen Charapko Gallery in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for my fine art work.

I currently reside and work on Naples Island in Long Beach, CA

More of my personal artwork can be viewed at:
www.kristisuttonelias.com


Go towww.kristielias.comto view Kristi's Professional Portrait photography